Call us today! (562) 888-0247
Beach Cities Management specializes in residential property management. No property is too big or small. We pride ourselves in personal service, perfect for the first-time investor or the savvy real estae guru! We will take the time needed to personalize our service to your needs and expectations of what you are looking for out of a management company.
We keep an extensive database of well qualified prospective tenants for any future vacancies that may arise in a property managed by Beach Cities Management. This lowers the amount of time a unit is vacant and unproductive. Beach Cities Management is known for quality service. Because of this, we are highly regarded by both property owners and tenants. Our friendly and exceptional service sets us apart from other property management companies. Other property management companies cannot meet our extensive resources and long-standing relationships with the community. You will never hear any of our clients or tenants coin the phrase “their just rent collectors!”
We don’t nickel and dime our clients. Our fee is 6% of gross rents collected. Period! No initial start-up fees, leasing fees, move-in or move-out fees, no construction oversight fees, no advertising fees, etc. If we aren’t collecting rent for you we aren’t getting paid.
Initial Start Up for Property Management includes:
- FREE initial inspection and suggestions for increased marketability of your property
- FREE 30 professional quality digital photos
- FREE For Rent sign placed in the front of your property
- FREE lock box installation
- FREE professional rental analysis of your area and your competition
- FREE unlimited advertising
- FREE ad design and placement
- FREE applicant screenings, phone calls, e-mails, etc.
- FREE property viewings
- FREE contract preparation and lease execution
- FREE new tenant orientation
- FREE weekly landlord updates
Total Value=$995.00 Total Cost=$0.00
Monthly Property Management Services includes:
- Client support for both tenants and owners via e-mail, phone, and website
- Monthly rent collection
- Monthly statements forwarded to owners
- Year end owner tax statements
- Receive, Issue, and Coordinate repair requests
- Collections and Eviction coordination and follow thru
- Maintain rental trust account
- Complete move-in, pre-move out and move-out inspections
- Deposit disposition
Total Cost = only 6% of gross rents received!
$95.00 minimum per unit