Your Application is Approved, Now What?
First and foremost, Congratulations and Welcome to Beach Cities Management!
There are several steps to the leasing process that we have outlined below for you. Every step is very important so please read each one carefully:
- The lease will be sent to all adults listed on your application using the email addresses provided on your application. The lease must be signed electronically by all adults within 2 business days of receiving the lease.
- Next, the security deposit must be paid in full within 12 hours of signing the lease. If you miss this deadline, we will assume you’re no longer interested in leasing the property and will be forced to proceed with the next approved application. Please text or email your Property Coordinator to inform them that you’ve paid your security deposit so they can make sure it was received.
- Now that you’ve signed your lease and paid your security deposit via your Tenant Portal, paying your first months rent is easy! Whether your first months rent is pro-rated or not, it must be paid in full no later than 3 business days BEFORE the start of your lease. Failure to do this will delay your move-in inspection.
- Per the lease agreement, be sure to transfer utilities into your name no later than the start of your lease. Below is a list of utility companies by city in case you need them.
- Per the lease agreement, purchase Renter’s Insurance in your Tenant Portal or attach a copy of your Renter’s Insurance Policy from your own insurance company to your Tenant Portal and complete the requested information within your portal. We must have a copy of your complete policy to satisfy this requirement. A policy # only will not suffice.
- Lastly, once you’ve completed the leasing process, contact Beach Cities Management to confirm your move-in inspection date/time. On this date, a Beach Cities rep will meet you at the property to complete the move-in inspection and give you the keys to the property!
There are two secure, online payment options available to you through your tenant portal:
A). E-Checking – We recommend this option because it is FREE to our tenants! Simply enter your checking account number and your bank’s routing number. Check with your bank to make sure you’re entering the correct routing number to avoid fees.
B.) Credit Card – This option is there if you need it but is not free. It includes a non-refundable, convenience fee every time you use
You’re welcome to pay your first months rent early, right after you pay your security deposit.
We look forward to having you reside in a property we manage!